First, let me start by saying, I am a bad blogger. There’s no way around it. I could never keep a journal, and sadly, this blog seems to have met a similar fate.
Second, if you’re reading this then wow! I appreciate your faith is us that we would actually post again. After such a long absence, I’ll try not to disappoint. We’ve been up to all sorts of exciting things, which, ironically, has given us plenty to write about, but not very much time to do the actual writing.
I finally found an internet place fast enough to upload photos, so here are finally a couple of shaky faces:
I'm physically incapable of doing shaky face, but I thought this was a suitable substitute.
In other news, yesterday an injunction was issued against our boss, so now Mike and I are semi-unemployed. No worries though. We still have plenty of legal work we can do, but now we don't have to go into an office. Between this and the new fast internet, I should have plenty of time to update the blog now!
No comments:
Post a Comment